Three new hybrid models can be used either cordless or corded
Festool has just announced the introduction of three new Festool high performance cordless sanders—“hybrid” sander models, the delta-shaped DTSC 400, the 5” ETSC 125 and the rectangular RTSC 400. Each model provides the same functionality of its corded counterpart but with hybrid power options and can be used cordless or corded. The new sanders are balanced with a unique ergonomic battery for optimum performance and handling that provides up to 30 minutes of runtime at full power. Each sander has an idle engine speed from 6,000 – 10,000 RPM and includes Festool’s integrated Jetstream® dust extraction technology. Available October 2, 2017.
- Hybrid power system provides corded or cordless operation without compromise
- Balanced design and formed, rubberized grip for superior comfort and control
- Power, dust extraction, fine sanding result, 30-minute runtime all combine for ultimate sanding performance
- Highly effective pad brake with intergrated carbide inserts for optimal pad control
- Protector guard protects pad and abutting surfaces from damage