With 1,500 Lumens at 5,000 K, the STL 450 Provides Clear Visibility
Festool is introducing the STL 450 Surface Inspection Light on October 2, 2017. The STL 450 is a purpose-built inspection light with a form factor that puts light close to the surface, illuminating various surface types to let professional craftsmen see flaws and defects before their customers do. With 1,500 lumens and a color temperature of 5,000 K, the Surface Inspection Light brings extraordinary brightness and color to any surface. It was designed for use in a broad range of applications spanning wall finishes, painting, drywalling, countertop surfaces and wood finishing. The Surface Inspection Light has impact-resistant, non-marring, full-body protection and can be used as a hand-held device or mounted on a tripod.
“With the STL 450 Surface Inspection Light, professionals never have to miss a flaw or defect again,” says Leo Zirkler, Vice President of Marketing at Festool. “Whether sanding a wall or finishing a tabletop, the Surface Inspection Light provides perfect visibility for the best results and the happiest clients.”
The new Festool STL 450 Surface Inspection Light features:
- 1,500 Lumens at 5,000 K for high-quality lighting – even distribution of light provides visibility like never before.
- Perfect visibility of surface defects and flaws – reduce callbacks and increase customer satisfaction.
- Hand-held or hands-free usage option – optional adapter available to mount to Tripod ST DUO 200.
- IP 55 rating against water and dust intrusion – jobsite-ready and durability for years to come.
- Non-marring shell – close and even placement of light without marring delicate surfaces.